Four days into Ravelympics, here’s my progress.
My personal goal was to knit through 3 balls of the yarn during the weekend (one ball per day) and I almost made it. Late Sunday night I noticed that one of the button holes was looking wayyy too loose so I had to tink back a few rows. As soft and lofty the yarn is, it’s not a joy to frog. Still, I managed about 2.5 balls all in all.
You can’t really tell from the picture but I’ve finished the decrease part of waist shaping. The amount of yarn I have left is looking a bit worrisome so I figure I’ll put the body on hold for a while and finish the sleeves first. Then I can cruise through the rest of the body and just stop when I run out of yarn… unless it’s looking really cropped. Fingers crossed!