It’s been over two months and projects cast on during Startitis Week are finished, all but one. One more pair of socks to go but here’s a pair of mitts.
On Ravelry: Fireberry Mitts
Yarn: 166 yards/151 m of Katia Merino Baby (100% merino) in color #31
Needles: 3.75 mm
Mods: Added one more pattern repeat to the cuff
These turned out great! The pattern calls for 2.75 mm needles, but many people on Ravelry recommend using going up a size or two – which is what I did, too. The lace pattern is really simple and look more complicated than it really is. The yarn is very soft and squishy and sproingy. Even though I added more length to the cuff, I still have enough yarn left over to make another pair of mitts.