Boy, does the time fly! What happened to Week 2?
I know what happened – I got distracted by spinning. I’m completely obsessed with this combo spin I’ve been working on. It’ll eventually become a wearable item but not this month. I did manage to cut out pattern pieces for two tunics in Week 2, though.
Week 3, I got one of them sewn up. It’s a really simple medium-gray raglan tunic. The original pattern is for a sweater-length garment but I added a about 10-15 cm to the hem. There wasn’t enough fabric for full-length sleeves so I settled for ¾-length instead.
On Textillia: Basic Gray
Pattern: V. Raglanpaita from Joka tyypin kaavakirja (2006)
Fabric: Medium-gray french terry, approx. 1.0 m
Mods: Tunic length, 3/4-length sleeves, turned neckline (no band)
Oh yeah, Week 2 I discovered Textillia!